- chatroulette – I have been able to meet so many people around the world. It is such a fun website. I enjoy getting to know how other people in other cultures think.
- If you find this email- I love this website. People write emails from their heart. If you are a sentimental person I would read the emails.
- Reverb church- I have been enjoying my new church. Hopefully it will be considered to be home shortly. However, I am still having struggle with the over eager evangelical “starbucks” type churches. However, I love how the Bible is directly told to us in evangelical churches I can’t seem to leave.
- I have been starting to work out this month with my friend at 4:30 am. It has been good but it has been difficult ( and it has only been a week).
- I need to start eating more healthy. I need to keep a food journal. I need to limit my calories to 1200 calories a day.
- I love my new forest green eyeshadow from Mac.
- I love the giving key. You purchase one with the word you need and when you feel like someone needs it more than you end up giving it away. I chose strength. All it proceeds go to the homeless. I would highly recommend it.
- Do you Believe was a really good christian movie. I highly recommend it. I don’t understand why it got such a bad reputation.
- The Duff was a quirky cute chick flick. It was typical but it was not at the same time. I recommend it.
- Bowling- I really enjoy bowling more than I thought I did.
- Trivia- this also was something that I enjoyed that I did not think I would enjoy.