Post Traumatic Church Syndrome (3/5)– I can relate to Post Traumatic Church Syndrome. I still cringe every time I walk into church. A lot of churchy things bring out bitterness. I have lots of bitterness toward the Church. I have been trying to heal and forgive. I liked that she explored different religions.
Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner (5/5)- I like how she talks about her former Jewish practices and how to fit them in her Christian faith.
Still: Notes on a Mid-Faith Crisis by Lauren Winner (4/5) -This has been my least favorite so far of her books so far. However, it has some good insights on being in the middle of your faith journey.
Wild In the Hollow by Amber Haines (3/5) – It was a sweet little memoir but it is not as good as everyone says it is.
On My Blog:
My faith through loneliness – I linked up with Addie Ziermans blog about faith in the darkness.
Posts I loved:
- I am allowed to be here
- Ever wonder what people really think about your blog
- From the top of the proverbial hill
- Barbie’s new body
- What the ‘ideal’ male body looks like in 19 countries
- moody sisters skin care
- To find out what people really think of your website
- Rose Gal – Cheap Online Clothing Store
In My Ears:
In My Prayers:
- finding a job
- for my country
- support groups
- for loved ones who are struggling
- to find a Church Community
- To get healthier and lose weight
Other things I am into:
- This instrumental medley of “Wildest Dreams” and “Bad Blood.”
- Carpool Karokee
- Song For When You Want To Say “I Love You” But You Can’t