- Getting involved in a church as a single women is scary but it is not impossible.
- Going on a roller coaster by yourself is a good way to meet people. (usually other people who are by themselves because their family is scared to ride)
- Most yellow cheese is naturally white. They just dye it yellow.
- I do better in one on one interviews then with multiple people.
- Aloe really does help a sun burn.
- I love themed 5ks.
- People will constantly comment on the fact that you have a sunburn.
- Customers appreciate me more than other employees because I am attentive.
- You don’t get many messages on paid dating sites so you might as well do the free ones.
- A lady at work could tell I had a problem with my back. She says it is because she used to be a nurse.
Library extension – As you browse books and e-books, the Library Extension can check your library’s online catalog and displays the availability of that item on the same page. If the book is available at your library, you’ll know instantly – with a quick, convenient link to reserve the title.
- Faith in the dark
- I won the lottery
- The Church of Toast
- What Resurrection Looks Like
- when you’re finding it hard to keep up
- I went to Sea World this month.
In My Prayers:
- Family Friends
At the Theater (or from the couch):
- God’s not dead 2 – It was a really good movie about a teacher who talks about her faith.
On the Shelf:
Risk Is Right by John Piper. (4/5) –This book showed me a new perspective and even the Bible verses that seem to conflict each other. Risk does not means bad things will next happen to us but above all we win by being with God.