- Singles Swag (3/5) – I finally got my box. I am not sure I would become a monthly subscriber. I feel the products are very low quality for the price. However, I did love one product. I will review it below.
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm. I will definitely order that specific product again in the future. It makes your face feel very refreshed.
- FabFitFun (5/5) – I LOVED this box. I was so shocked when I saw how HUGE the box was on my door step. There were several FULL SIZED products that I adored and will use. I will list my favorite products from the box below.
- Skin & Co Roma Blue in Capri Shower Gel -The scent is an herbal and pine blend. This smell was very distinct and strong but I liked it.
2. Vince Camuto Luck Tote – I ordered Fab Fit Fun box just so I would get this tote. I adore leather, fall, and the colors brown plus black together so this was a must purchase item for me.
3. ALFRED Ceramic and Stainless Steel Teapot – I am a wannabe tea drinker. I like the idea of having a glass of hot tea but I rarely ever do. I need to start. This teapot is also super cute.
4. Catherine Malandrino Umbrella – This umbrella is super sturdy, trendy, and cute. It is a must have and I am so glad it came inside my box.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Jett Slide – I had bought one pair of MK sandals and they are now worn out. I bought these recently and they are SUPER cute and comfy.
What I am Loving:
- Bible Study Quiz Book – This quiz will lead you in the direction of a Bible Study that will personally benefit you.
- The Eternal Current: How a Practice-Based Faith Can Save Us from Drowning by Aaron Niequist (2/5) – This was a very confusing book. I didn’t grasp the concept at at all.
- Fat and Faithful by Nicole Morgan (5/5) – Read my review here: Fat and Faithful Review
- Male Postpartum Depression
- Bible Reading Habits
- Why ‘getting lost in a book’ is so good for you, according to scienc
Quote of the Month:
Jesus protected women.
- Rosé Exfoliating Sugar Cubes by Francesca’s – I got an email from Francesca’s to come pick out a free gift. The first thing I saw and smelled was the Rosé Exfoliating Sugar Cubes and I fell in love. It makes my skin feel super soft. The only down side it kinda makes my skin itchy. But you can’t really regret a FREE gift.