Credit: All of these things I learned came from the speakers at the She Found Joy Conference. None of these words are my own.
- We need to acknowledge that we see fear but we are going to trust God instead.
- The fourth watch of the night the Bible is referring to is between 3:00 am and 6:00 am.
- A faltering ( when you doubt Jesus) in your faith does not mean you are a failure.
- Courage has little to do with earthly bravery and everything to do with heavenly focus.
- Jesus IS good but NOT safe.