These descriptions are taken from other websites. These organizations have cute products plus they support women. How cool is that?
- Glacier Salt Scrub – Northlore has a long list of commitments including operating on a feminist and anti-racist business model. Whenever possible they “support businesses and cooperatives run by women and people of colour, recognizing the disadvantages BIPOC folx face within current capitalist, patriarchal systems.” Plus they also donate 10% of their profits to Indigenous Climate Action, an indigenous led organization that works to empower indigenous communities to take action on climate change.
- Prosperity Candle– All their candles are made by women artisians and refugees in the US, and they also train women to make and sell their own candles in other countries. They promote refugee women to leadership postions, pay competitively, offer full benefits, support them through the immigration process. And women can bring their children to work!
- Love Justly – She offers discounted fair trade and ethical products, which makes them more affordable for the consumer and gives the fair trade company another source of revenue for their goods!
- Little By Little – Is a great social enterprise in Haiti & London, Ontario.
- Project Lydia – They have benefits for widows and orphans in Uganda. The products are bath, beauty, baskets, jewelry and dolls crafted by these women to help pay fees for their children to go to school.
- Frost Beard Studio – They combine love of books with pleasant smells. Le Cirque Des Reves, Sexy Librarian, Rainy Day Reads, and Divination Classroom are some of my favorities. Husband and wife trio.
- War International – Their mission is to “unite and education to create circles of protection around those at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects.”