Cheesy Christmas Movies:
- Holiday In The Wild (4/5) – She moves to Africa. She falls in love with helping elephants.
- Let It Snow (5/5) – All different scenarios. Such a cute movie.
- The Knight Before Christmas (5/5) – This is about a knight who lived in a time period long before ours. He unwillingly time travels to 2019. It is also a love story.
- Christmas In The Heartland (5/5) – This is about two strangers ( one who is rich and the other poor) switching places for a week (grandparents had not met them so they didn’t know).
- Noelle (5/5) -When Noelle Kringle was a little girl, her father, Kris Kringle, would return to the North Pole every Christmas night to happily celebrate with the family. He reminds Noelle’s older brother Nick that he must begin his Santa training to take over for him one day. Years later, Kris passes away five months before Christmas and Nick has yet to perfect his training. Noelle continues to give him her Christmas spirit support while also making her famous Christmas cards. With the pressure too much to handle, Noelle tells Nick to get away for the weekend so that he can relax before the big day. Seven days later, the reindeer return to the North Pole, but Nick is nowhere to be found. When Noelle admits that she told her brother to get away, all the elves turn on her for essentially ruining Christmas. The elves have no choice, but to appoint Noelle’s cousin Gabriel, the Kringle’s tech support, to fill in for the year.
- Fred Rogers (4/5) – What a great movie about his life and how he helped so many people.
- Frozen 2 (5/5) – It is amazing wonderful.
- Float (5/5) – A father discovers that his son floats, which makes him different from other kids. To keep them both safe from the judgment of the world, Dad hides, covers, and grounds him. But when his son’s ability becomes public, Dad must decide whether to run and hide or to accept his son as he is.
- Breath Prayer
- Jesus Prayer
- Welcoming Prayer
- Centering Prayer
- Light a candle to remind you of God’s presence.