I notice Autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature. -Friedrich Nietzsche
I actually am ashamed to say I didn’t finish any books this month. Let’s hope november will be better.
- Head Above Water by Avril Lavigne (5/5) – She usually sings secular music but this song points to God. It is about her journey through lyme disease. I think this song can help all of us in our times of struggle.
My Strength- Israel & New Breed (5/5) – This is not normally the type of worship song I would listen to but we sing it at church and I fell in love with it.
- Little Italy (5/5) – This is a super cute chick flick about two adult children falling in love. They are from two different families who are in rivalry against each other.
- Everything You Know About Obesity Is Wrong
- Women’s Work
- Love and Justice In Real Life
- U.S Adults Have Few Friends
- I went to the She found joy tour. It was about living a courageous faith. This is What I Learned.
I got a coupon so even though I didn’t care for the first box I ordered again. I LOVED second box.
- Violet Harper Silver Knot Bangle (5/5) – I don’t think it is worth 78 dollars but it super cute so I am definitely going to wear it.
- Jules Kae Copper Pouch (4/5) – I don’t think the product is worth what it cost (65 dollars). However, it is a pretty color and I will use it when I need another make up bag.
- Nelson J Moisturize Healing Mask (4/5) – Even though I am not 100 percent if it is working yet. I have high hopes for this product.
- Seraphine Botanicals Apple + Mint Lip Polish (5/5) – This is meant to get all the dry skin off your lips. I love it because it makes my lips so smooth. I think it is a lot better than chap stick.
- PreHeels – This product is spray is supposed to keep your heels from rubbing with any shoe.
- Byrd’s Toasted Pumpkin Cookies (1/5) – I didn’t like last months snack and I don’t like this months snack. It was VERY disgusting.
- NCLA Compact Mirror (1/5) – I never can see my whole face in compact mirrors so I don’t really see a use for them.